The Digit-al Dozen Redoes Art: Day Two Tape

Tuesday 14 March 2017


Another day, another Digit-al Dozen Redoes Art mani.  I have a feeling when they said "redoes" art I am thinking that they may have had an art theme previously?  I only think of this now as I have already picked out all my manis that I will be doing this week.  I should have had a look to see what everyone did previously.  Silly me.  Anyway during my search for some easy DIY art I came across this beauty and thought it would be something that I could definitely do.  I mean I have similar polish colours plus nail vinyls.  Win/win!

Image from Google Images
For my base I used Grace-full Nail Polish Dreamy Cloud (which is from their soon to be released Serenity Collection - I will have swatches and a review of this collection at the end of the week).  I then used Essie's Good As Gold, China Glaze First Mate, and OPI Alpine Snow and Dim Sum Plum.




They aren't the kind of colours I would normally put together but I like it.

Don't forget to check out what everyone else has done for their day two manis.



8 comments:

  1. Tracy this is gorgeous and I agree that the colours look amazing together (although not ones I'd usually pick either). I love how these challenges make you draw on inspiration sources you'd usually ignore and create manis you that surprise you.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. It's so true. Challenges really do give you an extra push to try new things and find new inspirations. It's definitely one of the things that I love about them

      Delete
  2. That would be a fun art piece to have on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be. Definitely would be a fun DIY project

      Delete
  3. Awesome Color combo you used. Gorgeous mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous mix of colors! I love the cooler base shade you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa. They are a good mix of colours. I really should google for some different colour combinations to use. I'm a creature of habit I think.

      Delete