HeHe Stamping Plates Mixed Plates - Swatches & Review

Thursday 23 March 2017


Today I have a new brand to my blog to share with you, HeHe.  Now HeHe plates have been around for a little while and I even have some HeHe plates (well actually that is questionable - I got them from a blog sale a while ago so they could be fake) but I have never tried them.  I know, I know.  I am mental.  I have no real justification why I haven't tried them.  I was recently sent five of their stamping plates from my good friend Margaret (@loveslacquer on Instagram) and just couldn't resist.  Today I thought I would share my manis and my thoughts on the plates I have - 073, 074, 075, 076 and 082.  Right, so let's get into them shall we?

All five of these plates are circular and feature five designs on each plate.  These plates are definitely unique in that they have a central image which overlaps the other four designs (well with the exception of 083 because the middle image is a lot smaller).  I think this is such a great idea because no only can you use all five images alone but you also get a cool overlapping image depending on where you place your stamper.  It's like double stamping but with a lot less effort.  You'll see what I am talking about in a minute.

HeHe 073


This is the first plate that I used from Hehe and I am so impressed.  It stamps beautifully.  This is what I was referring to when I said that the images overlap.  For this mani I used China Glaze Seas The Day (which I mattified) and stamped using Mundo De Unas Black stamping polish.


HeHe 074


This next mani was a result of seeing a mani by Debbie (@ladyandthe_stamp on Instagram).  I fell in love with her gradient so stole it.  I'm nice like that lol.  For the gradient I used China Glaze's Spring In My Step, Lotus Begin and I Got A Blue Attitude.  I stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish. 


HeHe 075


I originally had a different idea for this plate but then I thought it would be fun to see how the images layered over each other.  I really like it.  For this mani I used Essie B'aha Moment and stamped using Dance Legend's Pink and Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polishes.


HeHe 076


I couldn't resist attempting a reverse stamping decal with this plate and I am so happy I did.  It's probably my best attempt at this technique to date.  Woohoo!  Polishes used are OPI Alpine Snow, Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish, Orly's Risky Business and Road Trippin'.


HeHe 082


The base of this mani is actually a mani I did for the Digit-al Dozen last week.  I love dry brush manis by themselves but I especially love them for bases of a stamped mani.  Polishes used are OPI Alpine Snow (for my base), China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle, Bottoms Up, I'll Pink To That, Sun Upon My Skin, UV Meant To Be and Home Sweet House Music and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


Overall I really like these HeHe plates.  I really like the designs and they have all stamped so well.  I am definitely impressed.  Have you tried HeHe plates before?

These plates are all available from HeHe.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie has some really beautiful color combos and I have stolen a few! Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. She does doesn't she? I think she is one of the people I steal from a lot. lol

      Delete