Grace-full Nail Polish Serenity Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 19 March 2017


Grace-full Nail Polish are back with another gorgeous collection, the Serenity Collection.  I am going to throw this out there now but this is one of my favourite collections that Grace-full have ever released (and there have been some awesome releases).  You may be thinking "but Tracy you love bright colours" and while you are correct in saying that I think this collection is jaw dropping gorgeous.  As soon as I saw them I had to let Theresa known that it was going to take me a little longer to swatch them, only because I wanted to wear each polish as a full mani.  I guess now would be a good time to stop talking and get into the pictures right?


Antique Pink is a deep dusty pink creme.  I love everything about this one.  The colour is gorgeous and the formula is amazing.  My swatch shows two coats.


Dreamy Cloud is a light grey creme.  Another stunning colour (I think everyone needs some grey in their collections) and again the formula is fantastic.  My swatch shows two coats.


Eucalyptus Dew is a soft sage green creme.  This is definitely one of my favourites in this collection.  Yes a green is one of my favourites.  Who would have guessed that?  Seriously the colour is gorgeous!  And again the formula is awesome.  In a pinch you could get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.


Japanese Violet is a mid red toned purple creme.  Because I like to repeat myself (and I really don't know how else I can say the same thing lol) this polish is gorgeous and the formula is fantastic.  I used two coats for my swatch.


Lavender Bouquet is a super soft and muted with a touch of grey lavender creme.  Now this one isn't entirely colour accurate.  My camera made this one looks a little more red toned and made the touch of grey disappear.  If you check out @loveslacquer on Instagram you will see a more colour accurate picture.  Silly camera.  This is such a pretty colour.  The first coat did apply a little uneven, however evened out on the second coat.


My Cup Of Tea is a neutral creme.  Nude polishes are another staple that I think everyone should have in their collection, and this is a good one.  The colour is really pretty (I kinda have the urge to mattify this one - yes my matte addiction is still going strong) and the formula is great.  I used two coats for my swatch.


Peony Bloom is a soft pink creme that leans towards peach.  Personally I don't really see any peach in this one but maybe I am partially colour blind (that wouldn't surprise me).  Anyway, this is super pretty and so easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.


Verbena Blossom is a mid dusty purple with a pink/red flash of shimmer throughout.  This is the only polish in this collection that isn't a creme, but boy is it stunning.  The colour is gorgeous and the formula is awesome.  My swatch shows two coats.




How gorgeous is this collection?  I am loving it!  As I mentioned (about a hundred times) the colours are gorgeous and the formulas are amazing.  They are all so easy to apply, and apply so evenly.  

The Serenity Collection is available now from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site and stock is on it's way to their International site.  So keep your eyes peeled!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, this collection is gorgeous. I can see why you keep saying that. It reminds me of a lot of other collections out now, I seriously need to get my hands on them!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a stunning collection! I seriously love it. If you can get your hands on it I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  2. Love that My Cup of Tea! Looks to lean slightly pinkish as opposed to tannish. Do my eyes deceive me? Such beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz. My Cup Of Tea is such a pretty shade. I would say that it leans only slightly towards a pinkish tone than a tannish tone.

      Delete
  3. I really love the colors in this collection!! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! Especially the green. I love the green!!

      Delete
    2. Green is pretty much always the best color. I thought you knew that! ROFLOL......at least for me! ;0)

      Delete
    3. Lol. I'm definitely a lot fussier when it comes to greens.

      Delete