B Loves Plates B.02 Flower Power Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 8 March 2017


I was going through my computer and moving some of my files around when I came across my B Loves Plates folder that happened to have enough pictures for me to do a review of the B.02 Flower Power plate.  Mind you the pictures are all quite old (I'm not even sure when I did the bulk of these pictures) so I thought why not do one more mani and a blog post now?  I don't think I have ever done a review of B Loves Plates stamping plate review before, but I know I have done a couple of their stamping polish collections before.  Anyway, so let's take a look at the Flower Power stamping plate.

Image from B Loves Plates
If you are new to B Loves Plates stamping plates their plates are the same size as those large rectangular plates (think Uberchic and Lina Nail Art Supplies), are sold individually and have different themes of each plate.  The Flower Power plate consists of twenty one full sized floral images.  

This is the very first mani I did using this plate, however not the first mani I posted on Instagram using this plate.  Now as I mentioned before this mani is very old and I couldn't remember what I used for it so I went for a casual scroll on Instagram to find that I posted this mani on the 21st June 2016.  Talk about being behind with swatching things.  Wow Tracy!  Anyway for this mani  I used OPI Alpine Snow for my base and stamped using Dance Legend's Blue, Violet and Pink Stamping Polishes.


This was actually the first mani that I posted on Instagram with the Flower Power plate....back in May 2016.  I really have no clue why it has taken my so long to get around to do this blog post.  I am sure I can probably dig up some other really old manis if I dig through properly.  Anyway for this mani I used OPI's Having A Big Hair Day and OPI Alpine Snow.


I apparently like using OPI polishes with this plate.  Not entirely sure how that happened but anyway.  For this mani I used OPI Fearlessly Alice and B Loves Plates B. A Blue Ocean Stamping Polish.


Fast forward to more recent times now, this is that latest mani that I have done with this plate.  The blue polish is OPI's Super Trop-i-cal-i-fiji-istic and the pink is OPI's Two-Timing The Zones.


I like this plate and think it stamps well.  I haven't had any issues with it at all.  I particularly like that it has all full sized images on it.  I actually have a few B Loves Plates that I should get around to using so if there are any in particular that you would like to see me use let me know and I will grab them out.

The Flower Power stamping is available now from B Loves Plates.

6 comments:

  1. I love plates from B. :) You've created beautiful manis with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I haven't really used their plates so much, but do like them when I have used them. Sadly, I had two bad shopping experiences with them that I am unsure whether I will buy from there again :(

      Delete
  2. Lovely! I haven't tried any of their products yet. Shipping is pricey!! Oh if only the money tree grew in my yard. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy! Their shipping is $$$ Definitely DO NOT pay for express shipping. I did that with my last order and it takes just as long as their regular shipping but double the price. My last two experiences with them hasn't been great, so much so I don't think I will purchase from them again which is sad because I do like their products.

      Delete
  3. This plate looks amazing, I love the designs you've created, you're always so imaginative with plates!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky. That is a really nice compliment. Sometimes I feel like I do the same things over and over. Not that that is a bad thing.

      Delete