Lina Nail Art Supplies In Motion 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 21 March 2017


I feel like it's been ages since I have done a Lina Nail Art Supplies review.  It really hasn't been that long though.  My last one was just over a week ago.  I think maybe because I have been swatching like a mad woman over the last week and a bit that it seems like it was longer ago.  So busy, and my swatch pile seems to be growing by the second.  It's quite scary to look at.  Anyway, I'm getting completely side tracked here.  Today I have Lina's In Motion 02 Stamping Plate to share with you.  I have previously reviewed In Motion 01 here if you are interested.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
This first mani is one that I barely even remember doing because I did it soooo long ago.  I'm not even sure I have gotten around to posting this mani on Instagram yet.  For my base I used China Glaze Set In Greystone and stamped used either Mundo de Unas Black or Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish. 


This next mani I love!  The base you may recognize as it's a mani I did for my review of Lina's Make Your Mark 03 stamping plate here.  I feel in love with that mani I thought it would be fun to stamp a bold design over the top so I did just that.  For my base I used OPI Alpine Snow then stamped the dotted image from the Make Your Mark 03 plate using B Loves Plates/Colour Alike B A Cobalt Kick, B A Fuchsia Flash and B A Yellow Glow.  Finally I stamped over that using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.




You just know that I have to mattify this mani right?  Still loving matte nails....speaking of which.  I should matte my current mani lol.


I am a fan of this plate.  I think there are some really cool designs.  They are the type that you really don't have to do much to for them to look awesome because they look great by themselves.  I think they would also make for a great black and white accent nail.

The In Motion 02 stamping plate is available for pre-order from Lina Nail Art Supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment