Uberchic Beauty Little Baby Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 6 March 2017


Last week I shared with you the new St Patrick's Day mini plate and new glitter stampers from Uberchic Beauty, and today I have the other new release - the Little Baby stamping plate.  This is definitely the cutest plate of the new releases.  I mean who doesn't love babies and baby things?  This plate has a mix of full sized images, individual images and writing.  The possibilities with this plate are endless.  I have seen so many different manis and they all look so unique.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
For this first mani I used OPI's Suzi Without A Paddle and Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon for my base and stamped using Mundo de Unas White Stamping Polish.  I think this mani would be great for a baby shower or gender reveal party.


Now to keep with the whole gender neutral theme I have going on I went for a green toned mani.  I really like this mani.  For my main nails I used China Glaze Too Much Of A Good Fling (which is quite a funny name given the theme of this mani lol), on my accent nail I used China Glaze Optical Illusion and stamped using Bundle Monster Annato Clay.


I think this plate is super cute and perfect if you have any baby related parties coming up.  Now I just need to be friends with someone who's having a baby....

The Little Baby stamping plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

 

2 comments:

  1. Love your manis but I'm not a baby things person (please don't hate me). I don't mind actual babies, now they're cute!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. Definitely no hate for that. Everyone is allowed to like different things. :)

      Delete