The Digit-al Dozen Redoes Art: Day Three Trees

Wednesday 15 March 2017


I thought I would get a little crazy with today's mani and attempt some free hand.  I remember a time on Instagram where I was slowly building up some confidence with my free hand but sadly I gave it up and now am back on struggle street.  Part of me thinks I should challenge myself to some more free hand and the other part (possibly the wiser part) thinks give up.  Anyway, today's mani is a 'recreation' of this piece of art work I found on google:

Image from Google Images
For my base I used OPI Be There In A Prosecco.  For the branches I used Essie Partner In Crime.  For the dots I used China Glaze First Mate, OPI Taupe-less Beach, Embrace The Gray, Suzi Says Feng Shui, Fiercely Fiona and Grace-full Nail Polish's Dreamy Cloud, Eucalyptus Day and Antique Pink.  Well that is a list and a half of polishes isn't it?  




Make sure you check out everyone else's manis.



8 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a happy tree :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I didn't really see that until you said it.

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun look and makes me think spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww no, don't give up on free hand!! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa. Freehand is one of those phases I go through. I should do it a little bit more and get some more practice in.

      Delete