Nail Crazies Unite: Rainbow

Friday 10 March 2017


I think if you saw me on the street you may be a little shocked to know that I LOVE colour!  All colours!  Bright colours, pastel colours - just colour really.  Unless it's a wall inside my house (I like white walls).  Now why would you be shocked if you saw me?  Well I wear black clothes (not head to toe black) but a lot of black.  Today for example I have on jeans, a black singlet and a black and white kimono.  Anyway, I'm getting side tracked here.  I was really excited to see that today's Nail Crazies Unite theme is Rainbow!!  My original thought was to do a rainbow gradient, but I think I have done quite a few rainbow gradients before so I thought I would mix it up and do a rainbow dots.

For this mani I used OPI Alpine Snow as my base and then dotted on OPI Meet My "Decorator", No Tan Lines, Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet, You Are So Outta Lime, I Believe In Manicures and A Grape Fit.




And because I am still obsessed with matte nails....


There are some great themes coming up for this challenge.  If you haven't joined in there is definitely still plenty of time to do so.


I'm really happy with today's mani.  I think it's really fun.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's mani.



9 comments:

  1. Ok, rainbow dots may be the cutest thing ever! I hardly wear black, maybe a jumper or dress here or there but I tend to stick to colours. Got a weird obsession with baby pink this spring (ok maybe not too weird as I love pink).
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I'm not sure why I like black clothes so much. It hasn't always been the case. Just in the last few years. I'm not always in black. Today I have a mixed coloured top on. I like baby pink too, mainly on my nails though lol

      Delete
  2. love this simple and clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dotticure! I love how the bright rainbow colors stand out against the white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the colours against the white too!

      Delete
  4. This is such a cool mani! I love it 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the most perfect dotticures I've ever seen! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete