The Digit-al Dozen Does Birthdays: March 2017

Wednesday 29 March 2017


It's time for another edition of The Digit-al Dozen Does Birthdays.  Now this month we are doing something a little different, it is also a little bit of a surprise for one of our members.  Earlier this month Amber (Nails Like Lace) gave birth to her beautiful baby girl and we thought it would be a nice surprise to all do a baby mani in honour of little Lyla.

I couldn't resist doing an all pink mani for today.  The pink I used for my base is Essie's Backseat Besties (which I am loving!).  Of course I needed something sparkling so I added China Glaze You're Too Sweet and stamped using Powder Perfect's Pale Pink Stamping Polish (which is coming soon!).  Stamping designs are both from Uberchic Beauty's Little Baby Stamping Plate.




Congratulations again Amber on your beautiful baby girl.  She is so precious.  I am excited to see the manis the other girls have done.



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea to celebrate someone's baby girl & a great opportunity to use those baby stamping plates! Love the pinkness of this and that glitter goes perfectly.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I'm not even 100% sure who's idea it was exactly but I love it. The Digit-al Dozen girls are such a great group to be a part of. I am so happy they accepted me <3

      Delete
  2. That glitter looks so good! Love this design <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. The glitter is super pretty <3

      Delete