Powder Perfect Spring Stamping Polishes - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 28 March 2017


It is definitely no secret that I am a huge fan of Powder Perfect's stamping polishes.  To date I have gone through a full bottle of their white polish (and have made a good dent in the second bottle) and have gone through three bottles of their black polish.  No I am not paid to say good things about the stamping polishes, yes I did get sent my initial bottles of the black and white polishes but I have gone back and purchased more (I believe I have about 4 back up bottles waiting for me - you can never have too much of a good thing).  Anyway, you can imagine my excitement when Jacinta announced that she would be adding three new stamping polishes to the range.  I just so happen to have them to share with you today.


Like with my other stamping polish swatches I have used each of these polishes over a black and white base so you can see how this look over lighter colours and darker colours.  The stamping image I have used is from Powder Perfect's Art Deco 01 plate.

Lilac Stamping Polish is a lilac creme stamping polish.  I am seriously impressed with this polish.  You can bet I will be getting a lot of use out of it.


Pale Pink Stamping Polish is a pastel pink creme stamping polish.  Again, really impressed with this one.  The pink is more noticeable over the white than it looks in my picture but it got a little washed out.  I have used this polish a few times now and I definitely a fan.


Teal Stamping Polish is a shimmery teal stamping polish.  This one does stamp well, but is a little trickier to see over the black.


These stamping polishes all stamp so well.  My personal favourites are the Lilac and Pale Pinks for a couple reasons.  They are definitely more my type of colours and I do prefer creme stamping polishes over shimmers and metallics.

All three stamping polishes are available for pre-order on Powder Perfect's Australian site and international site.

4 comments:

  1. The first and the last one look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! The pink is also stunning (I promise it is more visible in person than it looks in my picture).

      Delete
  2. I def prefer the pink and purple, they look so good over both the black and white base. That green shimmer is incredible though and come Christmas you'll be glad of it Im sure :)
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely get some great use out the Teal one but the purple and pink will definitely be getting a good work out with me. They are definitely more my sort of colours plus they are cremes. I love cremes stamping polishes

      Delete