Color Club Whatever Forever Collection - Swatches & Review

Friday 29 March 2019


Every now and again there is a new collection promo that pops up that automatically has to go on my needs list.  That is exactly what happened when I saw the new Color Club Whatever Forever Collection.  I stalked my usual places that I purchase Color Club from however no one seemed to have them (although they do now) but luckily for me Color Club had a 40% off sale AND they now ship internationally so I grabbed them.  Side note: Color Club have a great customer service.  One of the polishes leaked in transit and they have sent me a replacement.  It should arrive today.  Woohoo!  That being said I did swatch the leaked polish but I am not 100% sure if the formula has changed or not.  Right, let's get into the swatches.


To save me repeating myself throughout this post I absolutely LOVE all of these polishes!  They do freak my camera out with how bright a lot of these are which also makes my skin tone look a lot darker (it also made me look more tanned in person too - perfect for summer!).  The formulas across the collection are great and don't require any undies.  Woohoo!  OK swatches! 
 
Anything But Basic is a neon pastel green creme.  The formula of this one is fantastic.  It applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.
 

Can You Not? is a bright purple creme.  This one also applies evenly, however it is a tiny bit sheer at the tips (but I am super fussy with these things) after two coats.  That being said, I wore this with two coats.
  


First Class Sass is a bright pastel orange/leaning coral creme.  This one does apply a little unevenly on the first coat and needed three coats to even out, which is what I used for my swatch.


Get It, Girl!  is a neon pink creme with a slight orange tone.  Now depending on your screen settings this swatch may not be 100% accurate.  I found that depending on which screen I look on it looked more pink than what it does in person.  No matter what - it's a gorgeous colour!  It does apply a little patchy on the first coat however evens out perfectly on the second coat.


Get Lost is a pastel blue creme.  I really feel like this one doesn't belong in this collection.  Every other polish seems to have a brightness to them, except for this one.  It's just a straight pastel.  Still really pretty though.  The formula is a little uneven but builds up in two coats.  I used two coats for my swatch but do question if I should have done a third coat.


Girl Gang is a bright pink toned purple (or maybe it's a purple toned pink).  I am obsessed with this colour!  The formula is fantastic and applies evenly.  My swatch shows two coats.
 

I'm Outta Here is a bright aqua creme.  This is one of those polishes that it depends on your screen whether this one is 100% accurate or not.  It is gorgeous!  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.



It's All In The Attitude is a neon green creme.  My camera definitely freaked out with how bright this one is so the colour isn't 100% accurate.  The formula is great, it applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.


Like A Boss is a bright pastel yellow creme.  The formula surprised me on this one.  I was expecting it to be a patchy mess.  But it's fantastic!  It applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.

    

Take A Chill Pill is a bright blue creme.  This has by far the best formula of the collection.  It's super close to being a one coater!  My swatch shows two coats.

    

Talk To The Hand is a neon orange creme.  This one is only slight patchy on the first coat but evens out perfectly on the second coat.
  

Totally Worth It is a bright dusty pink.  Now this is the polish that leaked so I am not 100% sure if the formula has changed at all or not.  With that said, this polish seems to have a slight jelly formula to it.  It applied streaky on the first coat and needed three coats to even out.



I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COLLECTION!!!  The colours are all amazing and I will definitely be wearing them a lot - both as full manis as well as in nail art.  I am obsessed!  Now I have started working on some comparisons with these polishes but if there are any specific comparisons you want to see then let me know and I will try and do them.

What do you think of this collection?  Are you just as obsessed as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment