March 2017 Favourites

Friday 31 March 2017


In my February Favourites post I mentioned that I had a lot of new things to play with and that I was looking forward to this month.  Well, I ended up with even more new things than I originally thought and have been swatching like an absolute mad woman.  March has definitely been a extremely busy month for me, which has turned into me having a lot of favourites.  That being said, I am going to keep the chattering to a minimum and get straight into it.  Warning: this post will be quite picture heavy.


Nail Art
I have done a lot of nail art this month and I am a little surprised at how many favourites I actually have.  I tried so hard to cut them down but I just couldn't.  I'm not sure if that is a bad thing or not.  Hopefully April will be another good month for nail art.


Nail Art Products
Stamping is still my number one go to technique.  I just can't get enough of it.  This month I have managed to try out some new plates (well new to me - some of these have been around for a little while) and some new stamping polishes. 

Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 03
This is easily my favourite of favourites when it comes to plates this month.  You can get out my original post here.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Lina Nail Art Supplies In Motion 02
There is just something about this style of plate that I just really love.  You can find the original post here.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 08
This is the last of the Lina plates that I have been loving this month.  It just has so many great floral designs.  You can find my post about this plate here.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Powder Perfect Spring Stamping Polishes
I am a huge fan of Powder Perfect's stamping polishes and I am so excited that they have added some new ones to their collection.  While they have actually released three new shades this month, only the two pastel shades have made it into my list of favourites.  You can see the original post here.


Nail Polish
I definitely have had a heap of new polishes to play with this month.  Some I have swatched already but haven't posted yet so I will not be including those.  I have only included the polishes that I have already shared here on my blog.  I'll start with the indie polishes first.

Glam Polish Technicolor World Collection
I was so honored to be asked to swatch Glam Polish's latest collection and I couldn't be happier.  While I am a big fan of the entire collection, only a few have made it into my favourites for the month.  My favourites are Another Day Of Sun, It's A One Woman Show, Chasing All The Lights The Shine, City Of Stars and As Long As It's Pure Jazz.  You can see more swatches of these polishes (plus the others in this collection) and my review here.


Grace-full Nail Polish Serenity Collection
I am such a sucker for creme polishes.  I know a lot of people find them boring but I seriously love them.  They are definitely my go to type of polish.  As soon as I saw the Serenity Collection I instantly fell in love and applying them made me fall in love even more.  You can see my post here.


Powder Perfect Third Anniversary Duo
Powder Perfect celebrated their third anniversary last year and stupidly I have only just got around to swatching them.  Don't judge me, I have a lot of untrieds and a shopping addiction ok?  Lol.  Anyway, I swatched them and I love them both.  You can see more pictures and a review here.


That wraps up the indies I have been loving for this month, now onto the mainstream polishes!

China Glaze Spring Fling Collection
I definitely didn't love this entire collection, in fact I was actually disappointed with it.  That being said, there are so amazing polishes in this collection.  My favourites are Blanc Out, Too Much Of A Good Fling and We Run This Beach.  You can see the full collection in my post here.


Essie Backseat Besties
While I did like the Essie Spring 2017 Collection there was really only one stand out polish for me.  I've actually worn this polish a couple of times now.  It's gorgeous.  You can see my post with the full Spring Collection here.


OPI Fiji Collection
I am a big fan of this entire collection but there are a handful of the shades that I consider my favourites - Two-Timing The Zones, Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon, Is That A Spear In Your Pocket?, Super Trop-i-cal-i-fiji-istic, Polly Want A Lacquer? and Suzi Without A Paddle.  You can find my original post here.


Your Favourites
If you haven't seen one of my favourites posts before then this part may seem a little odd.  I like seeing the things that you guys are liking.  It also interests me to see if they are similar to the things that I have been liking.

These are the top nine most liked pictures on Instagram this month.


My three most viewed blog posts for this month are:


That rounds up all the favourites for this month.  Like I said it has been a very busy month for me, and it's looking as through April is also going to be quite busy.  My daughter is on school holidays for the next couple of weeks so I have my fingers crossed that I can keep up with myself.  I have managed (and not intentionally planned) daily blogging for this whole year so far.  I've really been enjoying daily blogging and I hope you guys are enjoying seeing all the posts from me.

I would love to know what some of your favourite things are for this month.  Let me know in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. You have been a very busy lady for sure, and so much gorgeousness!! I love all the nail arts you picked! Just received Lina Mark 3...can't wait to play. Thanks for all your swatches & reviews, they're always helpful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. I'm glad you find them helpful. If there is anything you would like me to swatch and review I can definitely see what I can do.

      Love the MYM3 plate. Such great designs. I have to force myself away from it and use some of my other untried plates lol

      Delete
  2. I always love reading your monthly faves and it's interesting to see how different your faves are to what your followers love. Your pink, colourful glitter gradient is amazing, it's very striking! I actually don't know how you get so much done in a month. It's amazes me. Hope April is as fun and colourful.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. You definitely inspired me to do my monthly favourites post. I love seeing yours and they are actually really fun to do.

      Delete