Powder Perfect Third Anniversary Duo - Swatches & Review

Monday 20 March 2017


If you ever need a reminder of how behind I am with swatching things I purchased last year, well this post will give you a good indication.  Powder Perfect celebrated their third anniversary back in August/September last year and I have only just gotten around to swatching the polishes.  How crazy is that?  I blame the lack of sun that we have had...and time!  But I finally have swatches which means I can now do my review.  Yay!  And for an extra bonus these polishes are still available!  Woohoo!


Elysium is a silver holographic medley of sparkling microglitters, with fuschia to green shifting ultra chrome flakies!  I am such a big fan of Powder Perfect's holographics with the ultra chrome flakies and this one is no exception.  It applies so evenly and has a great amount of flakies.  I used three coats for my swatch, however you can get away with two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Utopia is a vibrant hot pink holographic polish with sparkling holo glitters and ultra chameleon chrome flakies.  Again, big fan of this one.  The colour is so pretty and the formula is great.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I think this is such a beautiful duo and I am so happy that I grabbed it (even though it has been sitting in my swatch racks for far too long!).

The Anniversary Duo is limited edition.  For Australian customers you are in luck because both shades (and the set) are currently both available and on sale Powder Perfect's Australian Site.  For international customers, the only shade available is Elysium (and it's on sale!) on the international site.


No comments:

Post a Comment