The Digit-al Dozen Redoes Art: Day Five Smoosh

Friday 17 March 2017


I did it!  I made it to Day Five of torture week...I mean art week.  Whatever you want to call it, I made it!!  It definitely hasn't been my greatest week of nails for the Digit-al Dozen but I did it.  Yay!  For my last mani I had originally planned to do a gradient tree but given what happened yesterday I thought I would skip that idea and go for something even easier.  I found these pictures and fell in love with that colours.  I didn't really want to use all four of the pictures so I just used the picture in the top left as my inspiration.

Image from Google Images
For this mani I used OPI Alpine Snow and then smooshed OPI's Pen & Pink, Purple Perspective, Indigo Motif and Turquoise Aesthetic.


I'm happy with how this mani turned out and I love the mix of the colours.  I really want to the other colour variations in the original picture as well at some point.

Definitely check out what the other Digit-al Dozen girls have done for their manis today.  There have been some seriously amazing manis from them this week!



3 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful! I love the colors you chose, and I would also love to see the other colors too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hopefully I will get a chance soon to do a mani with the other colours. I have a heap of things to swatch at the moment.

      Delete