Uberchic Beauty Lovely Leaves 03 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 15 September 2018


I am beyond excited that it is officially Spring here in Melbourne and the weather is slooooowly warming up!  But while it is getting warmer here, it is apparently getting colder in other parts of the world which means that there are lots of Autumn/Fall polishes coming out and stamping plates to match.  Today I have the latest Lovely Leaves 03 stamping plate from Uberchic Beauty to share with you.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
This first mani is most likely one that you have already seen as I posted it earlier today as part of the 31DC2018 challenge.  For this mani I used Emily de Molly Borrowed Time for my base and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.



I couldn't have a leaves plates and not use some Autumnal shades.  I used OPI We The Female, Chop-Sticking To My Story and Never A Dulles Moment for my base and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.
 

Overall, I really like this plate (despite it not matching up with my Spring weather).  I think the images on here are really pretty and they stamp really well.  I can't wait to play with this plate some more.  I particularly want to use the layered tree image towards the bottom of the plate. 

The Lovely Leaves 03 Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment