31DC2018 Inspired By A Movie

Sunday 23 September 2018


Is it wrong that I am starting to countdown the days until the end of this challenge?  I have really enjoyed this challenge but I think I am at the point where I am ready to go back to my regular blogging schedule (not that I really know what that is at the moment.  It's a little all over the place).  I always seem to forget how much work goes into the 31 day challenges, on top of my regular swatching commitments and well life.  Anyway, enough blabbing...today's 31DC2018 prompt is Inspired By A Movie.

Today my mani is inspired by the movie Black Swan.  I am not even sure what prompted me to think of this movie.  I have seen once upon a time but I don't really remember it.  It does make for some easy nail art though which is a huge plus for me!  This mani definitely didn't turn out how I had imaged.  I think I used the wrong image.  Can't win them all I guess.  For this mani I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat, Black Tint (this was a custom polish and I can't remember if it was then released at a later date) and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Image is from B Loves Plates B08 Feather Fever.







2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I don't even care what the inspiration because it is just gorgeous as is. I can totally see black swan though so great job!
    I have to agree, I am counting down the days. Each day I think "just x more days, I can do this!" It usually happens in these last prompts that are really harder and requires more thought and time. But....we can do this!! ;)

    ReplyDelete