Grace-full Nail Polish Halloween 2018 Duo - Swatches & Review

Thursday 27 September 2018


The end of September is fast approaching which can only mean one thing....Halloween is coming!  I don't really care too much about Halloween (although my daughter LOVES it - she plans her costume about a year in advance...and changes her mind constantly) but I do love the polishes that are brought out around this time of year.  I think there is always some really cool and interesting polishes.  This year, Grace-full Nail Polish have got a Halloween Duo which I have to share with you today.


Gooky Spook is a brown jelly with ultra chrome chameleon flakes, holo microglitter and loads of aurora shimmer.  I am a big fan of the mix of colours in this polish and the formula is awesome.  It applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors (overcast)

Picture taken outdoors (overcast)

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Plum Scared is a deep deep purple jelly with ultra chrome chameleon flakes, holo microglitter and is packed full of aurora shimmer for extra pops of colour.  Of the two this polish is definitely my favourite!  I love the colours and again the formula is awesome.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I'm a big fan of this Halloween Duo.  I think both polishes are great.  I do really like that they both are dark and moody so are perfect for Halloween, but at the same time they don't scream Halloween which means you can wear them all year round.  Do you have certain polishes that you will only wear at certain times of the year?  I know I do.

The Halloween 2018 Duo will be available from Grace-full Nail Polish on Friday 28th September at 8pm from both the Australian site and the international site.

No comments:

Post a Comment