31DC2018 Geometric

Sunday 16 September 2018


I questioned if yesterday was the half way point of this challenge or not, but I think it is definitely safe to say that we are at the half way point of this challenge!  Woohoo!  How are you guys feeling about it?  Happy so far?  Starting to struggle?  I think at this point I am feeling ok and confident I will finish it.  Although when we get to the last section of prompts (the inspire by section) that is my downfall.  I really struggle with these prompts.  Anyway, let's focus on today.  Today's prompt is Geometric.

I decided to grab out one of my old school favourites for today - Pueen 05.  I don't know what it is about this image that I love so much, but I think every time I have used this image I have fallen in love with the mani.  Today's mani is no exception!  You will definitely be seeing this in my favourites at the end of the month.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat, Pretty Serious Cosmetics Poppet and Bunny-Foo-Foo and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.





Hope you guys all have had a great weekend!  See you tomorrow!





4 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes yes!!! I love this! This is yet another plate I have and have never used. This must be rectified immediately (ok after the challenge). I love this SO much! Love the colours you used as well.

    woohoo for passing the half way mark. I am always nervous about the last section. It's much harder and takes more time. Holding thumbs for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't used this plate? Actually that being said I have a feeling that I have only ever used this one image. Maybe you can pull this plate out for a "inspired by a pattern" mani? You definitely need to break this plate out at some point though.

      Delete
  2. This looks so much like a skirt and crop top set I had in the 80's. Same colors and very similar pattern. I forgot all about it until I saw your mani. That was one of my favorite spring/summer outfits. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds like a great outfit! I wonder at what point something like it will come back in fashion again?

      Delete