31DC2018 Inspired By A Song

Saturday 22 September 2018


Today's 31DC2018 theme is Inspired By A Song.  This is one of those themes that I don't particularly like.  I don't hate it but I certainly don't love it.  Anyway, I was putting away some polishes the other day when I saw my basket full of water decals.  I haven't touched these in so long so I thought I would flick through and see what I have that could be used for one of the themes and ta da!  Today is the day.

This mani isn't really inspired by any song in particular but it fits for any song that mentions time, or you could even say that this mani is inspired by Cold Play's song Clocks.  Completely up to you really.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Bright Retreat.  Decal is MILV N253.




I am so interested in seeing what everyone else does for today's prompt.  I may have to pinch your ideas for next year....is it to soon to start talking about 31DC2019?




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is gorgeous! And so clever! I love it! I am definitely making notes of this for next year (can you believe we are already thinking of that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a really cool decal. There are some different images on the sheet too but they didn't quite work for this prompt.

      It is definitely crazy of us to even be thinking about doing this challenge again next year. I think I have hit that point now where I am regretting starting this challenge this year lol

      Delete