31DC2018 Glitter

Monday 17 September 2018


Today's 31DC2018 prompt is glitter.  I think that this is always such a fun prompt to do because it really can be interpreted in so many different ways.  I felt like something pink and sparkly.  Unfortunately for me, this mani isn't quite what I was going for.  While I think it is really pretty, I thought that the glitter was more opaque and more sparkly.  I must have got it mixed up with another polish (I do have a lot of pink glittery polishes).  This mani also doesn't photograph as nicely as it looks in person.  

For this mani I used China Glaze You're Too Sweet (over OPI Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon) and stamped using Hit The Bottle Snowed In!

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

I imagine there is going to be some pretty amazing glitter placement manis coming with this prompt.  I can't wait to see!



4 comments:

  1. I quite like the way the glitter is suspended in the clear base. I think it adds an extra dimension to the mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not be what you are going for but it is gorgeous anyway! I love that glitter and it looks stunning with the stamping over as well. It looks so delicate but very glittery. Also, it's pink. You can't really go wrong with pink right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. I really don't mind the mani it's just not what I had in my head.

      Delete