31DC2018 Galaxies

Wednesday 19 September 2018


There are some types of nail art designs that I love, others I don't like and then there are the ones that I am so on the fence about.  Galaxy manis are one of those types of manis that I am on the fence about.  Sometimes I absolutely love them (mainly ones that I have seen on other people) and then other times I really don't like them.  Anyway, before doing today's galaxy mani I thought I would have a little look on Pinterest for some inspiration.  I saw this gradient by Hannah Rox It and had to copy it. 

For the gradient I used OPI I'll Have A Gin & Techtonic, Aurora Berry-Alis and Turn On The Northern Lights.  Stamping image is Bundle Monster BM-XL213 (fun fact - I used this exact image for this prompt last year).






I am really happy with how this mani turned out.  You can see the pink sparkles in the blue polish better in person but I couldn't capture it in my light box.



No comments:

Post a Comment