31DC2018 Water Marble

Thursday 20 September 2018


Yesterday I was talking about how there is some types of nail art that I like and others that I don't.  Water marble definitely is one technique that I hate!  I can't water marble to save myself.  Stamping on the other hand, I love!  I am very lucky that there are many brands that have made water marble stamping designs.  So while today's 31DC2018 theme is water marble I am cheating and stamping.

There is something about this water marble design from What's Up Nails B002 that gives me oil slick vibes.  So I had to break out some multichrome!   For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and stamped using Colour Alike B A Lagoon.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade


This mani has so many more colour shifts in it.  I love this!  I definitely need to wear more multichrome polishes. 

2 comments:

  1. woooooooowwww!! This looks amazing! I totally get why you stamped and I can't even blame you. When it looks this good, who needs water man! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to do actual watermarble but I can't. It always ends up in a huge mess. And I just waste a bunch of polishes which clearly in my ever growing collection I can't afford to do lol

      Delete