Grace-full Nail Polish Enchanted Fables Collection - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 25 September 2018


If you saw my blog post from yesterday then you will have already seen one of the polishes from Grace-full Nail Polish's upcoming Enchanted Fables Collection.  I am beyond excited to finally be able to share this collection with you guys!  It has so many gorgeous polishes.  My daughter was super excited when she saw this collection as it is inspired by Fairy Tales (or in my daughter's mind Princesses!).  It was super cute watching her open each of the polishes and guess who they were inspired by.  She did an amazing job too!  I know, I know, enough chatting Tracy, SHOW US THE POLISHES!


Belle Of The Ball is a yellow (cold) to very light yellow (warm) thermal with gold and red holo microglitter throughout.  In case you couldn't guess, this polish is inspired by Beauty And The Beast.  I think this polish definitely suits it's inspiration (and is definitely needed in this collection) however it's not really my cup of tea.  The formula is good and applies evenly.  I used three coats for my swatch (mainly because I was worried about it being too sheer in it's warm state).

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (warm)

Picture taken in light box (warm)
Hair-o-ine is a purple orchid linear holo base packed with lavender and pink shimmer.  This polish is inspired by Rapunzel (who I think may just be my favourite Princess).  I love this polish!  I think it is absolutely gorgeous and will definitely be making its way to my favourites list at the end of the month.  The formula is awesome and it is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
If The Shoe Fits is a light blue linear holo with shimmer in blue and pink, and chameleon iridescent flakes.  This polish is inspired by Cinderella.  Such a gorgeous colour and the formula is great, although it is a little on the sheer side (well for me anyway).  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Kiss A Prince is a pea green linear holo with rose gold flakes and crystal chameleon flakes in pink, green and gold.  This polish is inspired by The Frog Prince.  I think this polish is the perfect representation of Tiana's dress.  It's the right green and has a hint of yellow.  Plus the flakes give it a fun twist.  I think that this is also a great green for Halloween.  The formula is great and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Mister Right is a royal blue (cold) to sky blue (warm) thermal with silver flakes and aurora shimmer.  This polish is inspired by Prince Charming.  I really like this thermal in both it's states.  The formula is also great and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (transition)

Picture taken in light box (transition)
Pick Your Poison is an aurora shimmer that allows this polish to be hot pink in some lights and bright red in others.  This polish is inspired by Snow White.  I love this polish!  It actually reminds me of one of my very first OPI polishes (they are very different polishes but it just brings back the memories of when I first wore the OPI - it was one of the reasons why I started collecting nail polish).  Anyway, the colour is gorgeous and it has this nice glow or something about it.  It's hard to describe really, but it is magical.  My swatch shows three coats, however you can get away with two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Siren Tale is a turquoise metallic flakie with sparks of blue metallic flakes.  This polish is inspired by The Little Mermaid (as you may have seen in my blog post yesterday).  This is the perfect mermaid polish!  It's stunning!  The formula is easy to use, however I did find it a little sheer (for my personal taste).  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sleeping Rose is a rose pink (cold) to light pink (warm) thermal with gold flakes throughout.  This polish is inspired by Sleeping Beauty/Briar Rose.  I especially love the cold state of this polish, but also like the warm state.  The formula is awesome and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (warm-ish)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (transitioning)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (transitioning)
I am a huge fan of this collection!  I think each of the polishes represents each of the characters beautifully.  My absolute favourites would have to be Hair-o-ine, Pick Your Poison and Siren Tale, closely followed by Sleeping Rose and If  The Shoe Fits.  

The Enchanted Fables Collection will be available from Grace-full Nail Polish on Friday 28th September at 8pm from both the Australian site and the international site.

No comments:

Post a Comment