Emily de Molly Rainbow Connection Customs - Swatches & Review

Friday 21 September 2018


It's officially school holidays!  Woohoo!!!  I think it's safe to say that the kids are all very excited - they all cheered when the bell went at the end of the day.  Now to enjoy two weeks off.  We aren't really doing anything too exciting but it will be nice not having to get out of bed so early.  Anyway, today I have two new Emily de Molly custom polishes for Rainbow Connection to share with you guys.


Persist & Persevere is a pink with purple shimmers, gold holographic micro glitters and a gold magnetic effect.  This polish also has a very subtle thermal effect (lighter pink when warm and darker pink when cold).  This is a pretty polish.  I really like the shimmer and glitter in this one.  The thermal effect is definitely very subtle but it is there (I'm not sure I captured the shift too well in my pictures).  The formula is fantastic and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in light box (warm)

Picture taken in light box (warm)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (cold)

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Walk By Me is a purple with pink to green shifting aurora pigment and iridescent flakes.  I love this one!  The colour is gorgeous and the flakies are beautifully (I do love my flakies).  The formula is fantastic and easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really like both of these custom polishes but my personal favourite would have to be Walk By Me.  It's just so pretty.

The Emily de Molly custom shades will be available for pre-order from 22nd September until 6th October from Rainbow Connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment