31DC2018 Orange Nails

Sunday 2 September 2018


The idea behind having the same prompts each year for the 31 day challenge is to see improvements and to push your creativity.  Well sadly for me today, this mani isn't an improvement at all.  In fact, I personally think it borders more on to a fail than anything else.  I am definitely a little out of practice when it comes to nail art at the moment but it can only get better right?  Well I hope so.

For today's mani I used China Glaze Home Sweet House Music, Lady And The Vamp and Orly Melt Your Popsicle.  Stamping image is from It Girl IG117.




Bring on Day 3....




2 comments:

  1. This is probably my least favourite prompt. I don't know why I just can't do orange nail art :/. This however is gorgeous and I definitely don't think it's a fail. I love the stamped image with those gorgeous shades of orange. I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. I think it may have something to do with that it doesn't look like it did in my head. I've definitely done better orange manis before.

      I don't mind this prompt. It's the ones towards the end of the challenge that I don't like - like inspired by a movie, or book etc.

      Delete