31DC2018 Delicate Print

Saturday 15 September 2018


Can you class Day 15 as being half way through the 31DC2018 challenge?  Or do you have to wait until Day 16?  Either way the half way point is near!  Woohoo!  I like the idea of being closer to the end of the challenge but it also scares me.  The last section of this challenge scares me because the themes are so much harder!  I'll have to put my thinking gap on soon.  But today's prompt is a nice easy one.  Well at least I think so.  Delicate Print.

For my base I used Emily de Molly Borrowed time and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  Stamping image is from Uberchic Beauty's Lovely Leaves 03.  I will have my swatches and review for this plate later today.









2 comments:

  1. I also think this prompt is one of the nicer ones this far in the challenge. I am also not excited about this 'inspired by' prompts. Man it requires a lot of thinking and 'interpreting'. ;)
    I love this delicate colour and the delicate stamping. Fantastic combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly dreading the last section of this challenge. I think I have planned out a lot of the manis. I sense a lot of cheating coming my way (and some very simple manis) but I am more than ok with that. As long as I can complete this challenge I will be happy :)

      Delete