The Digit-al Dozen Does Colours - Day Three

Wednesday 15 May 2019


Yesterday I did a mani that I am still so in love with (thank goodness that I take pictures of my manis so the memories can live forever or else I would be sad for taking the pretty manis and polishes off).  I am happy to report that I love today's mani too.  Woohoo!

When it comes to doing colours I can never go past the Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets collections.  They are all great colours and I use them A LOT.  I did mix up (a little) which polishes I used and I am so happy I did.  I love this mix of colours.  For my base I used Bon Bon, Poppet, Bunny Foo Foo, Peachie Poo, Little Duckling and Cutie Patootie.  I stamped using Hit The Bottle's Snowed In and Moyra's Nature Stamping Plate.




I think doing these type of backgrounds will always be a favourite of mine and these colours just blended so well together.  I'm so in love.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment