Dance Legend Step Shine Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 5 May 2019


May has started off as a really busy month and we are only one week in.  Eek!  But despite it being busy I have managed to get myself back into a little bit of a 'normal' routine again which means a little bit more nail time!  Woohoo!  I have quite a few new pretties to play with so prepare yourself for lots of blog posts from me again.  Starting with today.  Today I have two of the new polishes from Dance Legend's Step Shine Collection.  


LE47 is a light rose gold metallic with a mix of silver and pinkish copper shimmer.  I think this colour is really pretty.  The formula is great and really easy to use.  As it is a metallic you do see some visible brush strokes but they aren't terrible.  For my swatch I used two coats.


LE53 is a pink metallic with pink and silver shimmer.  If I had to pick a favourite between these two polishes then I think this one would be my pick.  I think the colour is gorgeous and the formula is good.  It is a little on the sheer side, and while you can stop at two coats, I used three for my swatch.


I am a really big fan not only of both of these polishes, but of the entire Step Shine Collection.  I think all of the colours are beautiful.

The Step Shine Collection is available now from Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment