The Digit-al Dozen Does Colours - Day Four

Thursday 16 May 2019


I can't believe that there are only two more days left of the Digit-al Dozen Does Colours.  This week has certainly gone quick.  Possibly because I like this weeks theme.  It definitely has  helped me get my nail art mojo back....a bit.  

Today's mani isn't at all what I had planned on doing.  My original plan was to do gradient stamping but I couldn't for the life of me getting the image to pick up properly with the gradient....so I decided to do a gradient background instead.  For my base I used Colour Alike B. A Yellow Glow, B. A Green Light and B. A Cobalt Kick and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Image is from Moyra's Aboriginal stamping plate.




While this mani isn't what I first thought it would be, I really like the end result.

I'm excited for tomorrow's mani because I am going to be trying something I have never done before.  Fingers crossed that it turns out ok.  See you tomorrow.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment