Grace-full Nail Polish Starfire (Hella Handmade Creations May 2019) - Swatches & Review

Sunday 12 May 2019


It's Hella Handmade Creations time again and this month Grace-full Nail Polish have knocked it out off the park with their contribution!  But don't just take my word for it.  Let me show you!

Starfire is a linear holo that is right on the end of being red and/or pink and is packed with aurora shimmer.  I absolutely love this polish!  The colour is gorgeous and the formula is amazing and applies like a dream.  Now I should point out that this polish is a little camera shy.  It is even more stunning in person than in pictures.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
See what I mean?  Isn't Starfire just absolutely stunning?  I think it is a must have for everyone.

Starfire will be available for presale on May 14th until May 21st from Hella Handmade Creations.  This baby is capped to 100 polishes and you can bet these are going to go fast.  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment