The Digit-al Dozen Does Colours - Day Two

Tuesday 14 May 2019


I recently purchased a bunch of goodies from Moyra Stamping (I will be sharing them with you over the coming weeks) so this week's Digit-al Dozen theme of colours is probably also going to be a bit of a Moyra week.   I always love playing with new things.  

I ordered the Stained Glass plate for a couple of reasons - it is unlike anything I already own, it has some major potential for some really gorgeous manis and because I thought it would be perfect to do some lead lighting with.  Now I already had plans for this image before my plate arrive but I have seen the mani that Serene (Copycat Claws) did (which is absolutely stunning) so I guess you can say that my mani is inspired by hers.  For my base I used China Glaze I'd Melt For You and the full Hit The Bottle's Jelly Shot Collection (with the exception of the black).




I am obsessed with this mani!  It's one of those manis that I could leave on for week's but sadly it has to come off for day three of the Digit-al Dozen.  Let's hope that I can do something that I love just as much as today's mani tomorrow.  No pressure eek.

Don't forget to check out the other coloured manis from the Digit-al Dozen girls.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment