The Digit-al Dozen Does Colours - Day One

Monday 13 May 2019


It's funny - I took one month off the Digit-al Dozen and I feel like it has been a year since I have done any of the themes.  Time is such a strange thing isn't it?  Anyway, it's Digit-al Dozen time again and this month we are doing colours.  Originally the theme was 3 colours but some where along the lines it changed to colours.  Either way, there is going to be a lot of colour this week and I am excited!

For today's mani I went with a three colour gradient and black stamping.  For my gradient I used China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Purple Panic and That's Shore Bright.  Image is from Moyra's Colourbook stamping plate.



   
I love today's mani and I am so excited to see the other Digit-al Dozen manis.  I am really hoping that all these coloured manis this week will bring back some serious nail art mojo for me.  I have definitely been lacking nail art mojo for a little while now.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment