Anna Gorelova By Dance Legend OWL In Love 2019 Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 19 May 2019


Today I have some more of the Dance Legend polishes I was sent to swatch and review - this time I have three polishes from Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend OWL In Love 2019 Collection.  Now I thought that this collection had more polishes in it but looking in to it now it appears there are only three polishes.  Each of these polishes are gorgeous!


If is described as a a sky blue with a slight green tinge and a touch of grey that gives it a muted look, and it filled with a soft pearly blue glow and a scattering of holographic sparks.  I love this one!  It is is even better in person.  I think the colour is gorgeous as well as that sheen and the holo.  The formula is a little patchy and sheer on the first coat.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Or is described as a reddish pink jelly base with a copper sheen and fine holographic particles.  I'm a huge fan of this one!  It's a great colour with an amazing shift.  The formula is easy to use and applies evenly.  I used three coats for my swatch, however you can stop at two coats.  I just found them a little too see through at the tips for my personal taste.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box
When is described as a purple base that is filled with holographic flakes, pink micro shimmer and larger greenish blue and raspberry red particles.  I also love this on!  The colour is gorgeous and the formula is fantastic.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I love this collection!  I think all of the polishes are gorgeous!

The OWL In Love 2019 Collection is available now from Dance Legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment