Emily de Molly LE160 - Swatches & Review

Saturday 25 May 2019


Happy Emily de Molly weekend everyone!  Why is it an Emily de Molly weekend?  Simply because I have lots of new Emily de Molly polishes to share with you this weekend.  If you are in the Facebook group or follow them on Instagram then you may already that Emily de Molly have their anniversary release coming out next week (I will be sharing all of my swatches and reviews tomorrow - so definitely come back for those. *spoiler alert - they are all amazing and you will NEED them*).  Along side the anniversary will be some heavily reduced limited edition polishes - including LE160 which I have to share with you today.

LE160 is a blue/grey holographic with silver holographic micro glitters, copper overlay and blue/purple iridescent flakes.  Seriously gorgeous!  I actually fell in love with Hayley's swatches before ever laying on my eyes on this beauty.  I think that this polish is even prettier in person than in pictures.  The formula is great and applies evenly.  For my swatch I used three coats, but you can stop at two coats.  I just found it a little bit see through at the tips for my personal taste.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
So what do you think of LE160?  Do you love it like I do?  It's honestly so beautiful. 

LE160 will be available (along with a few other limited edition polishes and of course the anniversary release) from Emily de Molly's Australian site on Tuesday 28th May at 10am AEST and on the international site on Monday 27th May at 7pm EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment