Emily de Molly Cute As A Button (Polish Pick Up May 2019) - Swatches & Review

Friday 3 May 2019


Depending on where in the world you are today is Polish Pick Up day!  Woohoo!  Along with the Grace-full Nail Polish and Hit The Bottle polish that I have shared with you in the last couple of days, you will need to also add this month's Emily de Molly polish to your wish list.  Let me show you why.

Cute As A Button is a purple that leans almost a light denim blue with iridescent flakes that shift through orange, pink and green.  The colour of this polish is truly gorgeous and the flakes are amazing!  I have worn this for three days and I still keep looking at my nails.  Formula wise it is great.  It is a little on the sheer side but builds up beautifully in three coats, which is what my swatches show.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Are you as in love with this polish as I am?  It's sooooooooooo gorgeous and even better in person.  I honestly think all polishes look better in person.  You get to see and appreciate their true beauty then.
   
Cute As A Button will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 3rd May until Monday 6th May. This polish is capped to 135 (US) and 15 (UK) so you will need to be quick to get you hands on this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment