Moyra Stamping 32 - Nature Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Friday 24 May 2019


If you saw any of my Digit-al Dozen manis last week then you will have seen that I have recently added some Moyra Stamping products to my collection.  I will be sharing each of the products with you guys over the next few weeks.  Starting today with the Nature stamping plate.

Image from Moyra Stamping
This first mani I did was a mani that I did as part of the Digit-al Dozen Does Colours.  I absolutely love everything about this mani.  Polishes used are all from Pretty Serious Cosmetics.

Picture taken in light box
This image is one of reasons why I wanted this stamping plate.  The main reason was actually the blacken version of this mani but I didn't think that that image would work as well for the look I was going for.  Never fear though - you will be seeing that image in a mani of mine at some point.  Anyway, for this mani I used Color Club Get It Girl and Harp On It, Emily de Molly Bright Retreat and Powder Perfect Black Stamping Polish.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
This is another mani that I did as part of the Digit-al Dozen Does Colours.  I was excited to use the foil stamping polish from Moyra (they were the main reason I made my first purchase from them).  While this mani is far from perfect I still really like it.  There is something magical about having extra shiny nails.  For my base I used Essie Mint Candy Apple, Saltwater Happy, Saved By The Belle and Baguette Me Not, and stamped using Moyra's Silver Foil Stamping Polish and silver foil.


I love this plate!  I think there are some really awesome and unique images on here and they stamp beautifully.  I am excited to keep playing with this plate.

The Nature Stamping Plate is available from Moyra Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment