Hit The Bottle Love Missile F1-11 (Polish Pick Up May 2019) - Swatches & Review

Thursday 2 May 2019


Yesterday I shared with you Grace-full Nail Polish's contribution to the Polish Pick Up and today I have another gorgeous polish to share with you.  This time from Hit The Bottle.  Now I don't know about you guys but I don't think I have ever tried a regular polish from Hit The Bottle.  Stamping polishes - most definitely.  They are some of my all time favourite stamping polishes but I have never tried one of their regular polishes so I was excited to try this month's Polish Pick Up shade.

Love Missile F1-11 is a hot pink jelly with magenta shimmer, an array of rainbow micro shreds, holo glitters in gold and lavender, and fuchsia holo micro glitters.  This is such a great colour and the formula is really easy to work with.  As it is a jelly, it is on the sheer side and needed three coats to cover up the visible nail line.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
How gorgeous is this colour?  I'm a big fan.

Love Missile F1-11 will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 3rd May until Monday 6th May. This polish is capped to 200 (US) and 15 (UK) so get in early to catch this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment