Hit The Bottle I Like To Mauve It, Mauve It 2.0 Stamping Polish - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 21 May 2019


Hit The Bottle have recently added some updated versions of their stamping polishes.  I have previously shown you Magenta At Your Own Risk 2.0 (you can see my swatches and review of this polish here) and today I have I Like To Mauve It, Mauve It.

I Like To Mauve It, Mauve It is a pale mauve with a shimmer finish.  This polish is gorgeous and stamps perfectly.  My only complaint (and it's the same complaint that I have with all metallic like stamping polishes) is that is doesn't photograph as good as it looks in person.  If you are are lover of purple then this is a must in your stamping collection.  For my swatch I used Uberchic Radiate Love.






I wish you guys could see this in person.  It really is so beautiful.

I Like To Mauve It, Mauve It is available now from Hit The Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment