Nail Crazies Unite: Chevrons

Friday 22 September 2017


I am very glad that I have a blog planner and that I plan in advance.  Why?  Because I seriously would have forgotten about today's Nail Crazies Unite mani...well and everything else.  September is really proving to be a very busy month.  The theme for today is Chevron.  I'm not sure if whoever made this challenge meant zig zags or chevrons because I know a few years back there was some confusion about what "chevrons" were.  It will be interesting to see how everyone interrupts this theme.

For my base I used Emily de Molly Bring The Light (which FYI I am loving!  This baby is so holo that you don't even need lights to see the rainbow - I will have swatches and a review of this polish but not until October).  I then stamped using Powder Perfect Black Stamping Polish and Dance Legend Violet Stamping Polish.  Stamping image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Feeling Shapely 01.  I wish that I could get a sunshine pic of this mani.  Sadly the sun had gone by the time I finished this mani. 





Wow!  There are only two more themes to go and then this challenge is complete too.

2 comments: