Uberchic Beauty Zombie Love 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 23 September 2017


As promised, I have my swatches and review of Uberchic's Zombie Love 02 stamping plate.  This isn't the type of plate that I would grab for on a daily basis but it is perfect for all zombie manis, nail art challenges (like what I posted earlier today) and fans of The Walking Dead.  Plus Halloween is just around the corner so this plate couldn't have come at a more perfect time.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
There are a lot of small images on this plate which I think could make for some cool manis but I personally couldn't go past the brains image.  For my base I used OPI Aurora Berry-alis and sponged on What's The Double Scoop? and Flip Flops & Crop Tops.  I stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


This mani you probably saw in my post earlier but in case you didn't... this mani is inspired by Serene's (Copy Cat Claws) mani.  I love hers and needed it on my nails.  Mine didn't turn out as awesome as hers but I am still really happy with it.  For my base I used OPI My Vampire Is Buff and sponged on Dark Side Of The Mood and Coconuts Over OPI.  I stamped using Bundle Monster Red Sea and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


Like I said before, this isn't the type of plate that I would grab for on a daily basis but it's awesome for nail art challenges and Halloween.  I did have a little trouble picking up the zombies in the last mani but I think that was user error, and not the plate's fault.

The Zombie Love 02 Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.  

What do you think of this plate?  Will you be picking it up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment