SM Polish The Magic Garden Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 24 September 2017



Today I have the final new collection I was sent to swatch from SM Polish.  This collection is called The Magic Garden Collection and consists four crelly polishes in various shades.
 

Fairy Blossom is described as a soft satin pink crelly with multiple sized glitters in various colours.  The formula of this one is sheer and leaves visible brush strokes (they are more obvious in person than in my picture).  I used four coats for my swatch.




Lilac Lane is described as a satin purple crelly with micro gold and large fuchsia glitters.  The formula is the same as Fairy Blossom.  Again, my swatch shows four coats.




Magic Lake is described as a shimmery olive crelly with multi sized gold holographic glitters.  This is the most opaque of the group.  I used three coats for my swatch. 




Unicorn Lagoon is described as a teal crelly with hints of gold shimmer and multiple sized gold glitters.  The formula is like the first two polishes in the collect.  It's sheer and has visible brush strokes.  I used four coats for my swatch.




I am not a fan of this collection at all.  The formulas are so sheer (which based on the three collections I have tried from SM Polish, this seems to be how they make all of their polishes) and the colours/glitter mixes aren't great.  It's actually quite a disappointing collection for someone who has been making polishes for two years.  This is the type of collection I would expect to see from someone just starting out.

The Magic Garden Collection is available now on SM Polish's site.   If you use my code 'olivia10' you will receive a 10% discount (minimum purchase I believe is $20). 

No comments:

Post a Comment