Picture Polish September Collaboration Shades - Swatches & Review

Thursday 7 September 2017


One thing you should know about me, is I like to know stuff.  It doesn't need to be about anything in particular or of relevance to me really.  If you know something, I want to know too. Giving me part information is really just a big tease.  Why am I tell you this you may be wondering?  I was asked last week if I would be interested in swatching two top secret polishes from piCture pOlish.  Of course I happily said yes, but quietly it was killing me not knowing anything else about these polishes.  The polishes were sent, but sadly I missed my delivery driver on Friday as I was dropping off my daughter to school and couldn't pick up the polishes until Monday morning.  That's right, an extra two days of not knowing!!!  I ended up seeing that there are six new collaboration shades before heading to the post office - it was just a matter of time before I found out which pretties were waiting for me.  Fast forward to today and now I have my swatches and review to share with you!


Mythical is described as a purple jelly scatter holographic with shifting blue glass fleck and is made in collaboration with @roselynn787.  Honestly, pictures don't do this polish justice.  It's so stunning in person and the formula is great.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Riviera is described as an azure blue jelly scatter holographic and is made in collaboration with Sakura.  I am a huge fan of this one.  I love how different in looks in different lighting.  The formula is great and easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Of the six new collaboration shades these two would definitely be my pick so I am extremely happy and grateful to be sent these to swatch.  Both have great formulas and are both stunning colours.

All six collaboration shades are available from piCture pOlish.

4 comments:

  1. I was already digging on Mythical before your post & now I'm liking Riviera too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both seriously beautiful polishes. I think they look prettier in person than in pictures, especially Mythical. <3

      Delete