Uberchic Beauty Love & Marriage 04 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 3 January 2018



What a better way to start the new year than with new stamping plates?  Uberchic Beauty have recently released the Love & Marriage 04 Stamping Plate.   I am going to go out on a limb here and say that this is probably my favourite of the Love & Marriage plates to date.  That being said I am a fan of the whole range - they call for girly manis and I am always a fan of girly manis.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
There are quite a few images on this plate that I am drooling over (and will definitely get on my nails at some point in time) but I couldn't go past the first image on this plate.  There are so many ways that you can use it (I guess you can say that about any image really - but I have quite a few ideas just for this image).  I decided to go with a matte sponged background with black stamping.  Polishes used are Color Club Study Buddy, All Dolled Up and Cliff Notes, and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


This second image is so beautiful.  I just wish that my nails were a little bigger or something because I feel like I have missed some of the details once it's on my nails.  Don't get me wrong, I still really like this design.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using a Ya Qin An stamping polish.


I am a big fan of this plate.  The images are so girly and beautiful.  I can't wait to play with it some more.  With Valentine's Day just around the corner this plate is going to be perfect.  What do you think of this plate?  

The Love & Marriage 04 Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.  

2 comments:

  1. Uberchic is just cranking them out! I love this plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they? It's such a great plate <3

      Delete