26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Metallic And One Colour

Friday 5 January 2018


I may have taken a mini break from the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge but I am back!  I hate that I have had to miss out on some of the prompts but I am going to do my best to do the remaining ones for this year.  Today's prompt is a nice and easy one (well at least I think it is) - metallic with one colour.

I couldn't resist using China Glaze Chrome Is Where The Heart Is.  I love this polish.  I don't think I really gave it enough love when I originally swatched it.  It's such a gorgeous colour and formula.  Anyway, to keep this mani simple (and to only use one colour) I stamped this image from Uberchic Beauty 23-03 using Hit The Bottle's As Black As Night.




In case you haven't seen the remaining prompts for this challenge (or a looking for a challenge to join this year):


Now before I go I want to apologize because I know that I will be late in adding my post in the inlinkz and on social media.  I am currently having surgery (or have just had surgery) so I will be MIA for a little bit.  As soon as I can I will make sure I catch up.  I look forward to seeing everyone's manis.


No comments:

Post a Comment