Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Seasons - Winter 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 15 January 2018


Late last year I purchased a bunch of new Lina Nail Art Supplies from Hit The Bottle and I had all intentions to swatch them all before the end of the year.  Well that clearly didn't happen, but I will be swatching my way through them this year.  Starting off with the 4 Seasons - Winter 02 Stamping Plate.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
This first mani is one that I shared with you last week.  It's a nice and simple one.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and Hit The Bottle's Calypso Gold.


The main reason why I wanted this stamping plate was for these layering tree images.  I don't know what it is about them but I think they look so cool.  For my base I used China Glaze Stone Cold (which is such a great polish) and stamped using Hit The Bottle Looking For Mr Grey, A Flock Of Seagulls and Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


I think there are some great wintery images on this plate and it will definitely come in handy for nail art challenges.  It probably isn't a plate that I would reach for on an everyday basis though.

The 4 Seasons - Winter 02 Stamping Plate is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies and Hit The Bottle.

2 comments:

  1. This plate is so fantastic I had to get it. I love your designs with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. I am excited to see what you do with your plate :)

      Delete