Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 06 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 22 January 2018


One of my goals from last year was to swatch everything that I purchased.  While I failed on doing that, I am making up for it now.  January there really isn't too many polish or plate releases which gives me a chance to play catch up a little.  Starting with Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 06 Stamping Plate.  

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
The first mani I did using this plate was actually for a challenge that I shared with you a couple of weeks ago.  It's just a nice and simple mani.  For my base I used Color Club East Austin and Peita's Polish Fizzilicious.  


This next mani is definitely a favourite of mine.  I love the design by itself as well as layered.  I can see me getting a bit of use out of this image.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and Hit The Bottle's A Flock Of Seagulls and Looking For Mr Grey.


I am usually a massive fan of the Make Your Mark stamping plates.  They have always been among my favourite plates that Lina has released.  Sadly, this one isn't a favourite of mine.  It seems like they have just popped on some images like that leaves and the ho ho ho images that didn't make their Christmas or Fall plates.  There are some cool images on this plate, but I think overall it just misses the mark.  What do you think of this plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment