Emily de Molly Polish Pick Up February 2018 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 28 January 2018


It's funny to think that last year I had no idea about the Polish Pick Up (yes sometimes I have my head under a rock when it comes to polishes - it's more of a bank account issue than a not wanting to know thing), but now I have my second polish that is exclusive to the Polish Pick Up.  This month's theme is Sugar Rush and Hayley has made a polish inspired by toffee apples.  Who doesn't love a good toffee apple?

Sugar Coated Memories is a bright red jelly with metallic silver flakes and silver holographic micro glitters.  This baby is so sparkly in person - I just don't think it translates on camera.  You definitely have to see this in person to understand what I mean.  The formula is great and applies evenly.  My swatch shows three coats, however you can stop at two coats.  I just wanted a little more sparkle and depth.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
I can hear you asking "where can I get my hands on this".  Well never fear, it is coming very soon!  Sugar Coated Memories will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 2nd February at 11am EST until Monday 5th February.  This polish is capped to 400 bottles so if you want to get it I highly recommend grabbing it ASAP.  January's EdM polish sold out within the first five minutes (mind you the cap was only 100 - but my point is GRAB IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment