The Digit-al Dozen Does All The Glitters: Micro Glitter With Stamping

Monday 8 January 2018


It's Digit-al Dozen week again!  I originally told the girls that I would need to skip this month's challenge due to having surgery, however I have been feeling ok and managed to get some manis done (I am scheduling this post in advance so I haven't had my surgery yet so yay for being organized).  I will only be doing three manis and not the full week but some is better than none right?  Anyway, this week's theme is all the glitters.  This is definitely a fun theme to kick off this year!

I was wanting something bright so thought why not break out the matte microglitters?  These are definitely some of my favourite polishes from Peita's Polish.  For this mani I used Color Club East Austin, Peita's Polish Fizzi-licious and Hit The Bottle's As Black As Night.  Stamping image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 06.




I can't wait to see all the other glittery manis from the other ladies.  We also have some new members to the Digit-al Dozen so definitely go and check them out and give them some love.


3 comments:

  1. Such a great mix of colors in this!! So glad you're feeling up to doing any manis at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for having some glittery manis ready to go! I'm impressed. And thanks for the welcome to the group too. <3

    Love these microglitters - the stamping really helps make them pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I haven't replied to your comments earlier. I completely forgot the last time I had my computer open (I blame the medications)

      I'm super excited that you are part of the group. Your first week has been amazing! I can wait to see what you do next month <3

      Delete