The Digit-al Dozen Does All That Glitters: Glitter Placement

Friday 12 January 2018


It's the last day of The Digit-al Dozen Does All That Glitters.  I am going to guess that by this stage I will be itching to play with more glitter after seeing everyone's posts.  Hopefully I will be feeling well enough to start painting my nails again - but never fear I do have a few more blog posts up my sleeves for just in case.  Anyway, onto today's mani!

I couldn't do a week of glitter manis and not do a glitter placement mani.  I went for my favourite glitter pot which is full of matte circle glitters in various colours.  I seriously love this glitter.  It always makes for a fun mani.  Polishes used are China Glaze Bottoms Up and Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence.  Glitter is from Born Pretty Store.




I hope you have enjoyed this week's Digit-al Dozen theme!  Don't forget to check out the other girls manis.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect! And so bright and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just something about circle glitters that brings out the smiles! Lovely Tracy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love circle glitters too! Especially these ones because of the colours <3

      Delete