26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge - Embellished/3D

Friday 19 January 2018


I'm back!  Well kind of.  This is officially the first blog post I am writing since having my operation.  Yay!  This is a mani that I did prior to going in for my operation and sadly I haven't felt up to doing my nails yet.  That's right, I have zero nail polish on and haven't had any on for nearly two weeks.  With that being said, there may be a little time with no blog posts because I haven't got anything else prepared but hopefully I'll be back painting my nails soon (I really dislike having naked nails).

For today's mani I thought I would break out this cute little 3D charm that I got years ago.  I think I have only ever used it once (which is more than I can say I have used for some of the other things in my collection - I really should shop my own collection more often).  For my base I used the entire Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets Collection.







2 comments:

  1. Lovely manicure!! The colours are fantastic and that charm is simple adorable!

    ReplyDelete